ADMINISTRATIVE/ZONING PERMIT APPLICATION
Applicant(s) Name(s) ___________________________________
1. Is the applicant the owner of the property? _____ Yes _____ No
2. If the answer to question 1 is “No”, the applicant must have a legal right to the present use and possession of the property for the term of the requested use.
3. A legal description of the subject property must be submitted. Please attached the description to this form.
If the subject property is not described by Square/Block and/or Lot/Parcel, the applicant must provide a survey plat and vicinity map in order to readily identify the property location. Please attach the survey and map to this form.
4. A site plan, conceptual building elevation, conceptual improvement plan and such additional maps and drawings, all sufficiently dimensioned, must be submitted. Please attach all plans to this form.
5. The applicant shall deposit with the City of Mandeville the sum of fifty ($50.00) dollars per acre or fraction thereof for each zoning request. Under no condition shall the fee be refunded for the failure of the requested Zoning Permit to be granted or for the withdrawal of the request. There shall be no fees required for application for administrative permit.
6. State the zoning use requested and the reason(s) below describing the nature and operating characteristics. Continue on a separate sheet if necessary.